- Pascoe and Company has over 45 years of experience shipping fragile antiques and collectibles. We will carefully prepare your order for shipping using tissue paper, bubble wrap, and packing peanuts.
- We do not have manufacturer’s original boxes or certificates for most of the items we sell. Our inventory consists of discontinued collectibles and antiques that we purchase from collectors. These items normally do not come to us in the manufactures original box. Requests for manufactures boxes will be fulfilled when possible.
- We will always get your order out the door as quickly as possible, although during holidays or awseome web sales it may take us up to 2 business days to process and ship your order. Tracking information will be sent by email.
- We ship with UPS and USPS whichever offers the best rates for your delivery and we pass the savings onto you. We will decide which carrier to use on all orders that receive free shipping.
- Express shipping options are available from both carriers.
- Some pieces are too large or fragile to ship by normal methods. We will work with you to determine the best delivery method, which may include but not limited to hand delivery, or delivery by freight company on a pallet.
- We are required to collect 7% sales tax on all orders shipped to the State of Florida.
- INTERNATIONAL SHIPMENTS: Customers shipping orders to destinations outside the United States are responsible for all taxes, duties, tariffs and fees in addition to adhering to all applicable customs laws and restrictions associated with the import of products into that country from the United States. We encourage customers to check with the applicable Customs offices before placing an order to become familiar with any laws or fees. We do not add any of these fees to orders before checkout, and will not reimburse the Customer for any portion of the price of goods purchased, the cost of shipping, taxes, customs or any other fee on orders, nor will we reimburse Customers for orders undelivered due to recipient refusal.